The Chicago Capital Management Group is a leader in debt and equity placement on commercial real estate and international infrastructure projects. Through its relationships with numerous domestic and international investors, the group’s capital-raising expertise covers all property types nationwide and includes permanent, construction and mezzanine financing with fixed- and floating-rate alternatives, as well as equity and hybrid transactions. Joint ventures, participating deals, acquisitions and sales are also offered.
Typical transactions for which Chicago Capital provides business counsel and arranges financing include:
1. The acquisition of land, buildings, air rights and zoning development rights with respect to all types of real estate assets;
2. The formation and operation of real estate joint ventures, including investment funds, investment trusts, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other equity participation arrangements;
3. The construction and development of all types of real estate projects;
4. All aspects of domestic and international engineering and construction projects, including bid, financing, financial support, concession and construction contracts and related documents;
5. Secured financings of individual assets and portfolios of real estate assets;
6. Sale/leaseback and other off balance sheet financing transactions with respect to the development and financing of real estate assets; and
7. Advice to developers and investment funds on financing matters.
In addition, the group has many years of experience in the real estate aspects of leveraged buyouts, including the use of real estate as security for syndicated bank borrowings.
Chicago Capital Management represents private and institutional investors, owners, sponsors and developers on a wide range of matters, including the acquisition of land and buildings and all types of development, construction, disposition, joint venture and other equity participation transactions. The group represents clients in connection with the acquisition, sale and development of major office, industrial, retail and hospitality facilities throughout the world.